Caring for Your Circulation
At Complex Health Care Solutions, we provide comprehensive care for patients with vascular conditions. Our team of specialists are experienced in the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques; we work closely with each patient to develop a personalized care plan.
We offer a full range of vascular care related services, including endovascular surgery, angioplasty, and stenting. We also offer nonsurgical treatments such as lifestyle counselling and medication management. In addition, we have a dedicated research program to develop new treatments for vascular conditions. Whether you are coming to us for initial diagnosis or ongoing care, you can be confident that your patients are receiving the highest quality of care available.
When to See a Vascular Specialist
When it comes to vascular health, it is important to be proactive in seeking treatment. If you are experiencing any abnormal symptoms, such as pain, swelling, cramping in the legs, difficulty walking, or changes in skin color, you should see a vascular specialist. Vascular specialists are trained to diagnose and treat problems with the veins and arteries. With early intervention, many vascular conditions can be managed effectively. Don’t wait to see a specialist – schedule an appointment today.
Common vascular disease risk factors include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Slow or non-healing sores on feet or legs
- Aching, cramping or pain in your limbs while exercising
- Family history of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
Get Relief from Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are caused by weak or damaged valves in the veins. When these valves don’t work properly, blood can flow backwards and collect in the vein. This makes the vein larger and causes it to twist. Complex Healthcare Solutions offers a variety of treatments for varicose veins, including sclerotherapy, laser vein treatment, and surgery. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs and goals. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get relief from varicose veins.
If your symptoms worsen, treatments for varicose veins include:
- Sclerotherapy: Therapy in which a chemical is injected into the affected veins to scar them so they can no longer carry blood. The body then absorbs the scarred veins.
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA): This minimally invasive procedure uses a tube to put heat directly into varicose veins to close them. This improves blood flow and reduces blood pooling.
- Vein stripping: Small cuts are made through which a surgeon ties off and removes veins.
- Microphlebectomy: Special tools are inserted through small cuts to remove varicose veins. This procedure can be done alone or with vein stripping.